Saturday 6 March 2010

Ramble Schamble

Okay so the last time I actually blogged properlyproperly was way back in 2006! I actually stumbled upon my old blog and it brought back SO many memories! Last couple of years in high school were full of drama. And I seriously thought that my life was never going to be more exciting than it was back then. But now when I look back, all I can think of is how silly all those oh-so-important issues were. So trivial and petty. Unbelievable. But they seemed SO important at that time. Is it a vicious cycle though? Will what we're going through now seem trivial later on too? Or are we finally at that stage in life when whatever we do is 'important' and the decisions we make crucial?

It freaks me out at times, you know, making crucial decisions. Yes, everything does happen for the best, but then again, we do have the power to make decisions for ourselves by exercising our right of freewill. It is so much easier for me when I have limited options. As soon as another door opens up, I get confused and begin doubting my decisions. It's not that I didn't believe in my initial decision to begin with, it's just that I start wondering whether that's a sign for me to explore other options.

Anyway, let's just hope that none of us end up making the wrong decisions EVER. Devastating consequences, I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment